Effective partner engagement is built on five pillars: incentives, communications, processes, training, and relationships. Marketing with a strategic alliance partner requires a mutual definition of the program goals, objectives and an established process to track and manage progress against goals.
This Research Brief by SiriusDecisions highlights how to:
- Establish incentives and recognition to support marketing goals
- Detail and prioritize campaign communication plans
- Standardize cross-company marketing processes
- Create training and enablement programs
- Build crucial relationships at all levels of the partner organizations
When organizations fail to effectively engage with their strategic alliance partners, these relationships fall short of their potential. Read the Research Brief and learn how WorkSpan can help your organization overcome these challenges.